Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh the relaxation!


It's been a good weekend. Katie and I went to the lake on Saturday and picked up some Holiday sandwiches on the way out. Sunday we had church and youth group and hanging with Z&M. Today I had breakfast with the old men and then golf.

<------> few hours passed

I also went to a deacon meeting for the first time. That was a hoot! Fortunately I had my iBook and Z had his mac book pro, so we could converse across the room using remote desktop. Made the time go much faster.

All in all it's been a great weekend and I'm more or less ready for work to start this week. Considering I have no choice, I'll take the high road. If that makes any sense at all......

1 comment:

CrazyUncle said...

This is amazing! Your post says you had a nice weekend there in the Redding area, and yet the photo looks exactly like the Alamo in San Antonio, TX. OK, on with questions. What are Holiday sandwiches? What "old men" did you play golf with? Is deacon's meeting the right place to be playing Mac games? Does this post and the previous one mean you are currently working nights? What high road are you taking?