Thursday, August 21, 2008

I know it's been a long while.

I'd be surprised if anyone actually checks my blog, but hey, what can you do?

I just transferred to a new job at Wal-Mart. I am now an unloader on the receiving dock. So far I am already loving the new position. I am not as tired or beat up after a nights work. My back feels great and can only get better as the days go by. My trainer does not speak English well, but I'm sure I will catch on eventually.

As far as the rest of my life goes, I'm alive and I'm breathing and for the most part am glad to be where I am. I could get all melodramatic on you but I'll save that for another time.

Thanks again for reading, I'm going to bed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paj writes:
Great to hear from you again! Glad to hear about the job.
We love y'all and are praying for you.

Caleb said...

Hey! I thought you were dead! I suppose that would be impossible since I saw you a while ago, but you never know. I'm glad that you like your new job. I hope to hear from you more in the near future.

The Grandparents said...

Hey, we used to have a grandson-in-law by this name. Is this the same guy? If so, good to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

I deleted you a long time ago from my blog list. I think you will have to be consistent in your posting to gain a spot back.

CrazyUncle said...

I can tell you must be very good at your new job because you unloaded on us in this post. And you can get beat up in any kind of job.