Monday, December 22, 2008

Who Cares.?!,;

EDIT:  Lauri and Brenda.  You have officially been mentioned.  You don't have to say it.  You're welcome.

3 days I have been in Pahrump.  2 brothers of mine are here.  3 more sleeps until my beautiful wife appears in Las Vegas to join the Christmas festivities.  In fact we might get lucky and have her show up on our 23 December Festivus celebration.  I would start the time of grievances with caleb for his irritatingly funny proof reading abilities.  23 times I will tell him about his annoying habit that I want to punch him for.  I hope you enjoy this disgusting update specially made of CAW.  He's the man.

7 comments:

Caleb said...

It's a Festivus Miracle!

Anonymous said...

I love blog posts that irritate the small boy

Auntie Eisel said...

Dang it!! I thought I was gonna be the first to comment cuz it still said zero! Grr. But hey, I'm offended, and Marla should be too. You mention brothers and your wife but um... what the heck, bro? :) Lol jk Proof reading abilities are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Okay now I am offended that you didn't mention Lauri and I too. I think you should go back and edit your post and mention us.

CrazyUncle said...

Jay, I just don't know that I can believe you. You pay lip service to Festivus, the holiday for the rest of us, and yet post no picture of the pole. Still, I should be thankful that you only went 3 months between updates. Merry Christmas, nephew-in-law that I've never met.

Anonymous said...

Well, it is about time we get some credit. Thanks for editing the post

Keith said...

This is a courtesy announcement that there is a new WEBNET site now available: thepahrumppreacher.blogspot.com